5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome and versatile power station

I was a backer of this product and have been using it for almost 3 weeks now. My initial reason for backing this product is the versatility it offers and unique design. This is not a copycat same old same old power station!

The battery packs can be used as their own power station (w/the DIY moduals) or inserted into the host to power/charge it with 1 or 2 battery packs. Usually mixing batteries with different states of charge or age is an issue, but not with this product. It really does feel like they thought of everything with this design.

Charging is a snap with daul inputs up to 200w. A 100w USB C power supply is a good option to purchase if you don’t have one. All methods of charging I have tried worked well. I have thrown about all I can at this thing and it hasn’t skipped a beat. Charging can be from your cars power port, wall power supply, USB C and solar. I even used a 3rd battery to charge or supplement capacity using USB C.

It has pass-through charging, but it’s not recommended while dual charging.
Hot swapping the batteries is easy. Just make sure it’s one at a time and in the right orientation.

The SERI 100w solar panels are really nice, but a bit on the heavy side and really long. The panels have plenty of loops and grommets for mounting them. I usually use a ridgeline to hang my panels staking out the bottom for the right angle to the sun. What little testing I have done they worked fine. I haven’t been able to test them or other panels in good sun yet. With the soon to be released solar to USB C adapter you will be able to charge 1 or 2 batteries at a time with solar!

So far my main testing is running my ICECO JP42 fridge that I use at home and camping. The power station displays 99 hours of run time at full charge with the frig on ECO mode set at 44°f. When the compressor kicks on it shows 46 hours of run time, but goes back up once it’s cycled. I have used the power station as a UPS for the fridge using 100w USB C to charge and the 12v port to run the fridge without issues. Other than the usual issue of the cord loosing connection when bumped.

If you’re looking for something with 600w of almost endles power and awsome options or just a great power bank to run your devices you should really look at what Runhood has to offer! So far I am impressed with my purchase and Runhood’s quick responses, even the manual is well done!

Would I buy this product again? Absolutely, already have! I will post some pictures soon after a camping trip.

Bonus! They do listen to feedback resulting in improvements and future additions. For those looking for more, I have a feeling they will keep innovating while not leaving their early adopters behind. :thinking: A 4 battery 1200w 1296wh host in the works?

3 Likes

I am 100% agree with you.

great! Welcome to RunhoodPower Forum — thanks for contributing!